Wednesday afternoon at about 3:25, the 1st National Bank on Front Street was robbed! When I was driving home from work, it said that police thought the robber was holed up in the Gastineau Apartments, which is just around the corner. But I heard on the news this morning that they caught him at about 9:30 last night at the Travelodge.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Idiot! Is that the first time a bank has been robbed in a while?
In a while. But it's not the first time.
Robbing a bank in Juneau is not a very good plan, is it?
An Update on the Robbery!
The news this morning related the fact that the bank robber signed his hold-up note -- but only his first name! And the bag he put the money in, but then left behind in an apartment, had his name in it. Oh, and he had just recently been released from prison after calling in a bomb threat at the Super 8 a month or two ago.
Sounds like someone who's a little lacking in the common sense department ... go figure there would be people like that in Juneau, AK.
The Super 8 thing happened when I was there. I remember hearing about it on the radio in the car. Same guy huh? Well, I guess that's the problem with Juneau, no way for crazy people to get out!
Post a Comment