On the 11th of November I started writing something I'm thankful for as my daily Facebook status report. Here's the list:
I'm thankful for:
- old friendships that endure.
- cozy evenings in front of a crackling fire.
- DVD nights with a good friend.
- many opportunities to share good food and drink with friends and family.
- supportive friends and family.
- good wine!
- opportunities to travel.
- fresh fruit and veggies from the garden.
- books.
- a quiet house in the country.
- nice tea.
- color.
- pumpkin and sweet potatoes, the staples of my Thanksgiving meal.
And now it's the big day ... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I'm thankful for ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thankful for people who help lay flooring!
I'm thankful for my wonderful, successful kids, who have developed into good people! And for my two sweet grandkids!! For a decent job, a nice house, and good friends.
Post a Comment