I had a few plants that needed to be repotted including the little pink rose bush I got for my birthday. Marie-Elisabeth and David left this morning for four days in Paris, so the girls were with me. I decided it would be a good day to go to the hardware store to get pots and soil. I let the girls watch cartoons while I made choc-oat-chip cookies with more leftover Easter chocolate. Then, when the cookies were done, we headed down to Bricomarché in Roquevaire. We picked out two bright pink plastic pots and one neon green one, plus a huge bag of soil. The store staff were impressed at my helpers. Maëva carried the pots while Laureva helped push the cart! Back home, the girls helped me find rocks to put in the bottom of the pots, then Maëva helped me repot by patting down the soil. Finally, we positioned all the pots and Laureva helped Maëva water them by touching the water pitcher as her sister poured. Such teamwork!
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like good, dirty fun.
Post a Comment