Last night, Sylvain took Maëva to see a performance of The Nutcracker at Le Dôme in Marseille. They left early so they could get dinner at McDonald's beforehand.
Laureva had wanted to go to the movies, but there weren't any kid options at appropriate times, so I came up with the alternate idea of ordering a Home Alone box set. We went out to dinner at Memphis Coffee then came home to watch our movie.
Laureva seemed to find it funny. I quite enjoyed seeing it again after many, many years. I was surprised to find that the booby traps I remembered the movie for were such a small part, in the end.
Laureva seemed to find it funny. I quite enjoyed seeing it again after many, many years. I was surprised to find that the booby traps I remembered the movie for were such a small part, in the end.



1 comments:
I don't see a bandaid on Laureva's chin in this photo! I hope that means it is healing right up.
Post a Comment