Tuesday, March 26, 2024

First Day


Ok ... this was Monday night ... but here's one to make you smile. 



Today was Lucas's first day at Whittier Middle School. Julie and I dropped him off at 8:45 a.m., and we picked him up at 3:50 p.m.


It was the start of the last quarter of school, which worked out well. He got put in a regular math class, but he talked with the counselor as she was showing him around this morning, so she had his math teacher test him and he'll be in a different math class tomorrow. He has P.E. as an elective, and it is the last period of the day. Both of those things are excellent. 

All in all, I think it went pretty well. Tomorrow, he's going to ride the bus for the first time!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy to hear things are working out well. I bet Lucas is happy to not have a uniform anymore, too!