Sunday, June 22, 2025

Thunderstruck!

It was a little more nerve-wracking than we'd have liked, but the OKC Thunder won tonight to finish the 2024-2025 season as NBA champs.

As you can see, Lucas is a big fan, so he's pretty happy with the result!


We did a variety of things during tonight's game. I did some laundry and packed for a trip. We played Mario Kart (that was the big one), did my timesheet, and generally stayed distracted until they'd built a reasonably comfortable 4th quarter lead. 

Lucas wanted me to post. I'm sure there are things I'm leaving out that I should have covered. But, it's late  and I have to get up early, so I'm going to bed!

Also, this weekend, we put the chairs together for the Baja shelf, installed the sun umbrella in the pool (although, it was too windy to use it today), and landscaped the side yard - rubber mulch replacing dirt and grass. Here are pictures of the chairs and the side yard before. I'll have to take an "after."




2 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

Looking forward to the after shots! The pool already looks enticing.

Tanya said...

Go thunder!
Cool pool chairs!!