The 5 cats and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I bet I'm going to win the award for the quietest, most laid back Christmas!
Galen
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Posted by
Galen Tromble
at
6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not even a runner up for that award! With all the screaming kids, Christmas definitely wasn't calm or laid back! It was enjoyable though. Wine helps tune out rowdy kids!
You win only because the cats don't demand to go for walks twice a day, and because I'm pretty sure you didn't venture out to go to church.
Tom & I would have been contenders except that Friday afternoon his boss invited us to join a group of friends at his house for Christmas dinner. That meant we did eventually have to shower, put on 'non-cat' clothing & venture out. We made it to 4:00 pm lounging in grubbies, though.
Post a Comment