Sunday, November 12, 2006

UGOM06

Flew to Miami.

Drove around looking for the Hampton Inn.

Waited for Golden Domers.

Drove across the causeway.

Ate swordfish at the Rusty Pelican.

Why am I in Miami?

8 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Yes, why???

Dad

ET said...

You're supposed to guess.

Tanya said...

Pour communiquer à un colloque. Et alors? Est-ce que ça se passe bien? By the way ... you eat swordfish?

ET said...

Had kingfish last night. Why wouldn't I eat swordfish? Had mahi mahi Monday night.

I'm really not sure exactly what you said. I got the first part, but you lost me after that. You're on to something, though.

Galen Tromble said...

THE FIFTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON UNSTRUCTURED GRID NUMERICAL MODELLING OF COASTAL, SHELF AND OCEAN FLOWS. November 13-15 2006 in Miami Florida ...

OR....

UGOM - Unternehmen Gesundheit Oberpfalz Mitte GmbH & Co. KG

I'm guessing it is one or the other....
Dad

Tanya said...

I said you were presenting at a conference and I asked how it was going. I don't know about the fish thing. Maybe I was confusing you with Roy ...

mt San Francisco said...

It was communiquering a un colloque, right? Inquiring minds want to know.

mt San Francisco said...

It was communiquering a un colloque, right? Inquiring minds want to know.