Thursday, December 7, 2006

Free burritos

Or is it burritoes? Anyway, my office mate Markus informed me today that Chipotle was celebrating its "grande opening" on St. Paul Street, and was giving away free burritos from 11-8. So, just before two, we headed over there, braved the line stretching out onto the sidewalk, and I came away with a delicious burrito at no cost beyond the time spent. What a deal!

St. Paul Street is only a block east of the edge of the Hopkins campus, as you can see on the map, and just a short walk from my building.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Chouette! Although I did enjoy the Chipotle Burrito I had at the shopping center very much. What has been sticking in my memory even more is the mouth-watering sushi we had in Baltimore!

Galen Tromble said...

Ahh, yes -- the Sushi Love Boat!

We all wished Evan had been there.

Dad

ET said...

So I could find the nearest Chipotle?

Galen Tromble said...

We knew where it was -- but it wasn't open then -- very close, actually.

As much as I like Chipotle, I have to vote with Tanya on this one.

Dad

Tanya said...

Merci mon père!