In honor of Randy Moss, I'll start my list with "straight cash, homey."
From there, I'll move on to the tech savvy side and throw out (1) a time machine capsule - the Apple external storage thing that syncs with the MacBook and (2) noise canceling headphones - anyone who's ever been in my office knows why ... they have some sony ones at Sam's that look like they'd do the trick. Oh, another thing I would like to have is a protective sleeve thing for my 15-inch apple laptop. I figure Roy and dad have 15-inch apples, so they would have insight into the padding size to buy.
Also, I could use some black driving gloves (I like the brown ones mon got me last year ... I think they are suede) for cold winter days in OK ... sometimes I need black ones to properly accessorize. Yes, I did just say that. Along the same lines, I could use some fleece sweatpants ... I'd prefer ones without elastic at the bottoms of the legs ... and I, probably, need tall ones. I found some at landsend recently, but now I can't find the talls there anymore, for whatever reason.
And, I continue to eat, so Qdoba gift cards can always be put to use. Unfortunately, Chipotle hasn't made it to Norman/Moore/Midwest City/south OKC yet. Or ... Buffalo Wild Wings (someone in the family had stock in BWW).
Oh, and there is an add-on for my dB set ... inquire with Jenn for more info if there is interest in this item. Hmmm ... maybe I'll add on later. Or, you can e-mail Jenn and see if she has anything to say.
As for Jenn, she said the baby registry at walmart.com is a good place to start. She actually did say that. Or, if you'd like different ideas for her, e-mail me and I'll try to come up with something.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Dear Santa,
Posted by
ET
at
6:58 PM
Labels: Dear Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment