Saturday, February 21, 2009

YouTube Music Premier

I put my first video up on YouTube today -- surprise -- it's not of Rachel - though I have some video of her I'll share as well. I had a brass quintet playing a couple of my pieces on a recent concert. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJWCPaf09Y

5 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

That sounds GOOD! Where's the composer taking his bow? I think I see the back of your head in the middle of the front row...and do they not stop between pieces? It did sound like one continuous piece of music...just wondering.

Kristen said...

I like!

Galen Tromble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galen Tromble said...

Thanks. There's a brief cutoff between the pieces. Around the 2 min mark. The tuba starts the 2nd piece with a catchy bass line. Actually I was in the back behind the video cam. Someone else's bald head up front.

Tanya said...

I saw it first on Facebook, so you can ignore the question I posted there.