Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunbathing Family Style

This afternoon, when I got back from attending my birthing class and buying ice cream bars, Sylvain and I decided to take a refreshing dip in the pool. Tiger accompanied us outside, but he doesn't trust Sylvain much because he likes to fling water at him and so stayed a comfortable distance away. Sylvain used the net to skim the dead bugs off the surface while I sat on the edge dangling my feet in the water and enjoying an ice cream bar. I love having my very own pool boy! Once the pool was mostly clear of bugs, we got in. After sufficiently cooling off, we got out and laid down side by side on our backs on the warm wood deck to dry off. It took awhile, but Tiger eventually came over and stretched out beside me on my towel. He chose the safest position strategically as I was farthest away from the edge of the pool. I remarked to Sylvain that it would have been nice to have someone who could have taken a picture of the whole family out sunbathing together!

Here's a photo of me in the pool taken on Monday:

3 comments:

Rone' said...

Looks really inviting. My boss and I were discussing cliffs we could throw ourselves off of, and I suggested the Calanques ... but maybe we could just hang out at your pool and she could drink lots of wine and we could just have an attitude adjustment! That's what we really need.

Tanya said...

You are welcome to come use the pool any time.

mt San Francisco said...

What a beautiful dream come true!