Friday, March 2, 2012

Bugged

A couple weeks ago, Andrew got sick (along with all the other kids at day care). Then, late last week, Jenn got sick. She was impaired through the weekend and into mid-week this week. Wednesday, Andrew came down with a fever. I took off work yesterday and took Andrew to the doctor. After dropping Andrew off at Janice's about 1 PM, I headed to work. I lasted at work for 30 minutes. I didn't feel very good.

I drove home, climbed into bed, and napped/just laid there. I felt better after a stomach purge about 6 PM. This morning, I've been able to eat a little bit. I don't feel particularly chipper. I put the trash out. I have a meeting at 1 at OU. Hopefully, I'll be able to shake this thing in short order.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! As well as everyone else in the family!!