Thursday, April 26, 2012

Candy Review: M&Ms Intense 65% Cacao

Dark chocolate m&ms have finally made it to France! I started seeing commercials for them about a month ago. Yeah, I thought! But Intermarché, the grocery store I usually go to, apparently doesn't share my enthusiasm. They still have not stocked any. I finally found some on Tuesday afternoon in the snack/gift shop at the hospital (where I was for a standard checkup, don't worry!). I went in because the doctor had just told me to be careful not to lose too much weight and I was feeling like a Snickers and figured there was no reason not to have one. Well, they didn't have any Snickers, but they did have some little bags of dark chocolate m&ms! They seem stronger than the American ones, although a side-by-side taste test will be required, I think, to know for sure. They are also in new, very vibrant colors: teal, raspberry, and bright orange, yellow and red. Delicious and pretty!!

0 comments: