Saturday, May 5, 2012

Accessing Vancouver

Last week, I spent a long weekend in Vancouver, BC attending an Access Consciousness Body class. This was my second class of this ilk, having attended my first one last fall in Denver. With this second class completed I meet the prereqs for the Advanced Body class, which I'll be going to in the Bay Area toward the end of this month. What does one learn at a body class, you may ask? These classes "introduce a wide-range of energetic processes to facilitate more consciousness, awareness and ease in your body". Does that clarify it? Perhaps I can demonstrate live someday, which is better than a text description.

I liked Vancouver a lot--wouldn't mind moving there for a bit if the Canadians would have me. The hotel was downtown on the main drag. I lunched at a gelato shop right across the street, found a great Thai restaurant, and came home with a box of yummy chocolates. How does it get any better than that?

2 comments:

Tanya said...

By sharing said yummy chocolates ...?

I've heard lots of wonderful things about Vancouver. If you move there, I'll be sure to visit you!

ket said...

I bought 2 of each kind of chocolate I wanted so I could share with Tom. He got to try most of them but declined the chocolate covered hunk of 'orange' ginger and I found I couldn't part with the 2nd coconut or rum ones.