Saturday, February 18, 2017

No Training Wheels!

Thursday, while I was at class, Maëva learned to ride without training wheels! I got to see the video when I got home. She was excited to report that she tired out her grandpa and could ride faster than he could run. Friday while I was once again in class, she went back down to the stadium with Sylvain and Marie-Elisabeth. This time, she just rode on her own with no one running along behind. Again, I saw the video when I got home. She rode like a champ, even did a tight turn.
Mom or Dad, do you remember when I learned to ride? It was when I cut my foot and had to go to the ER for stitches.

9 comments:

Roy said...

Bravo!

Janice said...

Lucas liked the video...good job Maeva

Rone' said...

Bravo, Maeva!!!

Rone' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

I see on FB that congratulations are in order for Colin as well. Way to go, Colin!

Galen Tromble said...

I did not remember the bike riding mishap, Tanya.

Tanya said...

Well, I didn't cut my foot on the bike. I unknowingly cut my foot on a piece of broken jar that was in the yard between our house and the Cave's house. It was when Stephanie was helping me ride without training wheels that she noticed my sock was completely soaked in blood. Did you remember I had cut my foot and had to have stitches?

Rone' said...

I remember you having stitches. I was the one that had to take you.

Tanya said...

Yes, but do you remember the date? year? how old I was? That's what I wanted to know.