So goes a line from one of Maëva's books that certainly feels appropriate here these days. Yesterday, we even ate lunch outside on the patio and when I got in the car around 4pm to go grocery shopping, it showed an outside temperature of 25°C!
Most of my time is currently being spent studying at my computer. Less than two weeks to go before my exam starts on March 7th.
Monday: Republicans, Linguistics, Phonetics
Tuesday: Sense and Sensibility, Linguistics, Phonetics
Today: As You Like It, Linguistics
Tomorrow: Phonetics, Linguistics
Friday: UK in the 1970s, Linguistics
I unexpectedly had a hard time getting my head around the linguistics curriculum. Maybe because the exam is written in French. Not sure as I've always enjoyed linguistics and grammar. So I'm trying to work a lot on it so I can hopefully earn some extra points. My professor has been very encouraging. The last few things I turned in for grading were on the dot according to her.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Spring has Sprung
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Not surprised.
Post a Comment