Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Spring Bug

Cheers from Garlaban on the 1st of May! In recent news, I've caught some Spring bug that seems to be going around the family. I went to bed with my throat starting to hurt, had a restless night and woke up all achy. Trying to power through so I don't miss this weeks volley of practice exams.
Maëva came home from school yesterday excited about a cursive writing project they started working on. This morning on the way to school, she was talking about the dance she's learning for the end-of-year show. Apparently, there's some English in the song and she has some kind of special role along with the new Australian boy. But that's all I know. It's a big secret. She asked me if I did dance shows when I was in school and seemed disappointed that the answer was no. She wants to know if her cousins do shows at the end of the shool year.

2 comments:

ET said...

I haven't heard of any dance shows here.

Roy said...

Rachel and Lydia have a "Spring Sing" this Friday. I expect Colin will have some kind of performance, but not until next month.

Rachel was supposed to be in the upcoming musical, as part of the Coe choir, but they scheduled it for Memorial Day weekend, and we booked the weekend at a camp in the San Juans without realizing it conflicted.