Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween circus

Colin wanted to be a dragon for Halloween, so Nicole made him a costume. The rest of us dressed as characters from The Greatest Showman. I'm a juggler, which is an admittedly extremely minor character, appearing only briefly as a sideshow on the final song and dance number, but I was mostly in it for the props.



7 comments:

ET said...

I'd give you props, but it appears someone else already did.

Rone' said...

Not really sure about Nicole's beard!

Roy said...

It's all natural! In the sense that it is made of coffee.

ET said...

Please tell me you are going to wear those pants to the office!

Roy said...

I didn't wear my costume to work, and I don't plan to use the pants in future. They're not very practical, as they are without both pockets and belt loops.

Last Friday for the Monster Mash at the kids school, I wore a different shirt, all black. It didn't look as good, but at least it had a pocket for my phone. The shirt pictured doesn't have one.

LEAF said...

Seems to me a black shirt would look pretty good with that outfit! Very impressed by the juggling.

Roy said...

I thought so too, but in practice I didn't like it as much. I also closed the jacket and wore the belt on the outside, so there was a Santa Claus look to it that I was not happy with.