Sunday, January 7, 2024

Holding pattern

Since everyone but Rachel tested positive, on Saturday we moved Rachel into the guest room in the basement, and Nicole moved back upstairs. Paola dropped off an air purifier to put in Rachel's room. We don't want her to have to miss school, too.


Rachel spent most of Saturday with Jacob, first at Lincoln girls basketball games, and then shopping downtown for a birthday present. Sunday, Rachel has gone to the gym with a friend. It is a strange inversion, where being out in public is (probably) safer.

Nicole first tested positive on Thursday, so she is eligible to return to school on Wednesday at the earliest. I think we'll apply the same to the kids, since it seems we all got it at once, as long as Lydia doesn't develop symptoms. I'll probably stay out of the office next week, regardless.

I was feeling pretty good this morning, but after the hangout and some moving around I feel like I need to rest.

0 comments: