Sunday, January 21, 2024

Training for the fun of it

Broke out some new shoes for the 6 x 800 m intervals at 5:50/mi pace (10.3 mph). Definitely a fun pop of color!


What am I training for? I was thinking about doing the half-marathon at OKC on April 28th, but I might be headed for Europe in April, so we'll see. For now, I'm content just training for the fun of it. 

I'm really enjoying the run less, run faster 3 days per week running program. All of the runs are tough (9 mi at 7:20/mi last Friday), but I always have a day off (from running) to look forward to. Then, on my day off, I have the next run to look forward to. What can I say, it works for me.

4 comments:

Rone' said...

The shoes are definitely a POP of color!

Galen Tromble said...

Kinvara?

Tanya said...

As is the cap!

mt San Francisco said...

I'll bet that color helps run faster. It's great.