Sunday, November 24, 2024

Winter Wonderland

Thursday, on my way back from the Ron Rash event in Arras, I had a two-hour stopover in Paris midday to change train stations. About five minutes before arriving at the Gare du Nord, I looked out the window and noticed snow. The snow continued the whole time I was in Paris and the countryside was blanketed in white for two-thirds of the way down south, as well.

Ron kindly took this photo of me while we were waiting for his taxi. I wanted it to show Maëva, in particular, who loves snow. And I took a photo of him, as well. He wanted it to show his grandson who lives in South Carolina and who has never seen snow.

3 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Wow! You've got an original photo by Ron Rash. Gold!

Tanya said...

True. Score!

mt San Francisco said...

And you look gorgeous to boot! Nice hat.