It was cold last week. The cold front rolled overnight Monday into Tuesday morning, and it didn't get back significantly above freezing (if at all) until Saturday. Overnight lows were in the low single digits a couple nights, and we had a lot of ice in the pool. Basically, any place without significant water movement was frozen.
But, Saturday rolled around, it warmed into the low 50s, and we were back to spring. I climbed into the thawed out, just above freezing, hot tub after my 14-mile run; I didn't last long in there.
The moderate temps lasted one day. Sunday, we were in the 70s. I took the aussies running, and they couldn't go as long as they were able to in the 40-degree temps a week prior. They do have a lot of fur. Today, it got up close to 80!
In other changes, I decided to give up on the step challenge. It was getting a little bit out of control to stay in the lead. Could I have done it? Yes. Would it have been ideal physically or mentally? No. So, I just decided to let it go and focus on my lifting and running. I'm sure I'll get plenty of steps with my marathon training.



1 comments:
Way to make a good decision for yourself!
Post a Comment