It's the beginning of Winter Break for the rest of my family (I work this week, but am off next). Laureva's fever is gone, but she's still feeling under the weather with sinus-related symptoms. She didn't get up until mid-morning. In the meantime, Maëva needed something to do so I asked her if she'd like to bake something. She decided to bake some cookies with the peppermint Kisses from Evan and Julie:
And here's a cute kitty pic as a bonus:
Friday afternoon, I found a tick planted in Harry's neck. The cats hadn't had their tick repellent meds in several months as I'd been busy and hadn't thought it was really necessary during the winter. Yesterday morning, I stopped by the vet to pick some up. They said they'd had lots of complaints about fleas, but that this was their first tick report of the year.


0 comments:
Post a Comment