It's still 5/29 in the central time zone (although, I'm in Atlanta.
Today is Andrew's 16th birthday! At the core, he's still the same smart and sweet kid he's always been. But, he keeps getting taller!
He's in the process of looking for a job. He's now a licensed driver. He got straight As this year at Davis HS. His favorite class was chemistry.
That's a little bit about him. I know he's looking forward to seeing family members this summer in WA and AK.
6 comments:
And he answers text messages now! I sent him a "joyeux anniversaire" message in French and he responded back almost immediately, also in French. Looking forward to seeing how he, and all the kids, have grown when we get together in Juneau.
It's hit and miss on the responses sometimes. Maybe sending them in French is the trick.
He texted me last night! That's unusual.
Happy Birthday, Andrew! We love you.
Family members are looking forward to seeing Andrew this summer!
I feel special. Maybe I'll try it again sometime to test the hypothesis.
Post a Comment