Wednesday, May 6, 2026

Snowing in Pueblo

We arrived in Pueblo Monday afternoon. Tuesday I planned to visit 3 quilt shops. I drove to the furthest one first in Canon City.  It was a small shop, but they had some really nice fabrics. I was concentrating on getting the additional fabrics for some of my accumulated kit boxes.  I got what I need to make 3 quilts.  


I didn't make it to the other two stores. I found the one in Pueblo, but couldn't find anywhere to park.

It has just started snowing here and the flakes are getting larger.

5 comments:

Rone' said...

And now it's sticking. 😞

mt San Francisco said...

I guess Pueblo is high altitude? Snow is not what I would have expected.

ET said...

It's about 4,700 ft above sea level, so not real high. May (even late May) snow isn't uncommon in Colorado.

ET said...

Higher than Oakland, yes.

Tanya said...

Saved by the snow!