No major adventures today, unless you count the after dinner game of charades, which was an adventure in its own right.
Other activities that I participated in:
1. Working for a few hours.
2. Taking the dogs up to the north pasture a couple times.
3. Completing a workout consisting of 30 minutes on the air-dyne bike and about 15 minutes of military presses and bent over rows.
4. Helping Meredith find the cat food.
5. Playing catch (with the football) with Lucas.
6. Eating peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream after the evening dog walk.
I'll let others chime in with comments of any other highlights.

5 comments:
The smoke narrowed our options, fore sure. Lucas helped me move some rocks up to the chicken pen to bolster around the coop foundations where the hens have been digging and undercut the footings.
Anwyl helped me get the tractor running and we learned all about the fuel system.
Hey, I carried the tractor project.
Lucas did suggest that they try to start it. And, voila, it started!
Leadership is important!
Oops, I just put one of the same photos in a draft post! Early bird gets the post....
Post a Comment