Thursday, August 31, 2006

Où êtes vous?

I've been "malade" since "lundi" and so haven't been on the computer since "samedi". I was "décue" "cet après-midi" when I opened up the blog "seulement pour trouver" there weren't any new posts since "le mien de samedi dernier". I need gossip/information/news. What's up in your "vies"? You're "probablement" busy with the "début de l'école". I hope to have some "nouvelles" very soon.

4 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Well, we've had much cooler weather her in D.C. for the past week or more. I had been running every morning, but am taking a couple of days off due to a sore Achilles tendon. We're supposed to get a lot of rain tonight and tomorrow -- 5 to 10 inches perhaps. Demain est vendredi, and I'm really looking forward to the long weekend. If rain and high water don't shut down the metro system, Pam and I are riding downtown tomorrow after work to go to a big band concert.

I have a couple of work trips coming up in September. The week of the 10th I'm going to Lake Placid New York for a fisheries conference. Then on the 23rd I'm heading over to Bergen, Norway via Amsterdam to go to an international fisheries management conference.

Pam and I are going to Belize for a week in late October. Earlier in the month, we're going to L.A. for a long weekend to another music event and to celebrate ??? my 50th birthday, on October 9.

Not much going on, really.....

Galen

mt San Francisco said...

Weird -- I've been having Achilles tendon problems, too.

But mostly it's début de l'école around here. Tomorrow we premiere a big massively team taught class for freshpeople...I'm not actually teaching it, but led the group developing it. As "directeur" I get to watch from the sidelines...I hope there's no riot.

Kristen said...

Wow--more bizarre, I've been nursing a lightly sprained ankle.

ET said...

It's confirmed ... you're all getting old!