
Tanya wanted me to post a picture of the progress in the garage. So here's one I took at this morning's garage sale. You can see that there actually is a back wall in the garage! Imagine that.
Saturday, September 2, 2006
Garage Sale
Posted by
Rone'
at
2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How many garage sales have you had? I see that you have the orange chair out. How are the back rooms coming along? Keep up the great work!
Yesterday's garage sale was #4. I sold the orange chair, and the off white rocker in the living room, and the bunk beds (although they haven't come back to pick up the beds yet). I got rid of most of the Rainbow stuff, but then found two more boxes. I've put all (I think) the leftover lawn products on the lawn. Took the TV and computer monitor and two more boxes of paint, etc. to hazardous waste last week, and then found another box of it yesterday.
Post a Comment