It rained a bit over an inch last night--8-31-06. I had rolled fertilizer on the iris beds east of the back yard and south of the garage. Then I spread peat moss and worked all this in with the Mantis tiller. The rain last evening will get the ground ready to plant iris when it is dry enough.
I won't go out for dove this evening as it looks like it may shower and with all the water puddles the dove won't be coming to the pond to drink.
I walked with mother to the beauty shop this morning and then walked her home. After lunch she went in to the bed to ly down and and recoup. I'll join her in a few minutes.
In the alley between the church and educational building concrete has been poured with a heat pad in the concrete just north of the alley door into the church. There will be no more "falling from grace" on ice patches in the alley.
gene
Friday, September 1, 2006
gene's tale
Posted by
Anonymous
at
1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's so nice to see your comments in the blog, Dad, I think we must all have inherited our ability to deal with new technological stuff from you!
Post a Comment