Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last Day of Class

Today was my last day of classes at the University for Spring semester 2007 and my grand total of students present for my three classes was ... five! Here's the run down:

8 am: 1 student (s***! I got up at 6 am for this!?)
9 am: 3 students (better than one, I guess)
11:30 am: 1 student (yeah, I get to go home early and blog!)

Who says French people are allergic to work!?!

5 comments:

ET said...

Today was my last day at Bridge Creek.

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the end of another semester. What's up for summer?

I don't understand Evan's comment but maybe I missed an important tidbit buried under the gravel in one of his posts?

Tanya said...

I believe Bridge Creek is the High School that he was devising lesson plans for and trying them out at.

As for me, this summer I'll be in Juneau from July 19-25. Do you and Tom know yet if you'll still be there then?

Kristen said...

We should overlap a few days. Tom will be here--his brother and family will be visting Juneau, too. I leave for a meeting in DC on the 15th, returning very early in the morning (12:05 am) on Friday the 20th. We plan to move as soon after that as we can get out the door. No later than early August, though.

Tanya said...

Well, I'm glad I'll be able to see you, albeit briefly. I'll be staying at my friend Angie's mom's house in the valley out by the glacier.