It's been pretty quiet on the BLOG front lately, thought we have heard from Tanya, How's it going out there?
We had a concert last night -- Pam and I played some pieces written by one of the other composers. Today is a nice day -- a bit humid, but there's a breeze. We walked uptown to buy a few groceries, ate lunch at Evan's favorite restaurant, then came home and did some yard work. Time for a nap!!
Dad
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Where's Roy? Where's Evan?
Posted by
Galen Tromble
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Where's Galen? I called his cell this morning and he didn't call back ... at least to the best of my knowledge, although I was outside all day. If he did call, he didn't leave a message.
On the subject of Chipotle, my favorite mother in law brought me two burritos on Thursday. I had one on Friday and the other one today. She left the burritos and took Jenn to the family reunion in Missouri with Jenn's g'ma (they carpooled up from Goliad). I think they are coming back some time tomorrow. The house is a disaster, as there are deck building tools (laser level, drill bits, post hole digger, hammer drill, circular saw, saw, concrete screws, screw drivers, tin snips, crow bar, extension cord, mason's string, tape measure, tree cutters, torpedo level, etc.) piled in the living room. But, seeing as how I spent 9 hours working on the deck each of the last two days, I don't really have the energy to put them away (not to mention that the stacks of wood in the garage are in the way a little bit.
Post a Comment