I meant to celebrate Jenn's arrival! On the departure news front, Anwyl and I ponied up for one roundtrip ticket to Prague for yours truly...in November. All the guidebooks point out that the ceiling of pollution that hangs over the city in winter plus the snow and freezing cold make it a great city to visit in June. However, there is an art, science and technology conference called "Mutamorphosis" which I wanted to attend and couldn't get my poor art school to pay for. I dallied on getting the tix even after Anwyl said he was in favor and thought we could swing it...turned out that as much as I liked the idea of going to the conference, the idea of traveling alone in the dead of winter to a completely strange city was kind of daunting. But now that I've hauled off and gotten a ticket, I'm getting braver. If anyone is craving Central European sausages for Christmas, let me know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No "saucisses" for me, merci! What are your dates for Prague?
I thought she was going by herself. So I'm confused about who her dates might be.
GT
Post a Comment