After our longer than expected drive (due to snow on I-70 from just east of Idaho Springs into Denver and the subsequent slow traffic), we finally made it back to Boulder. I met up with Shane and we went to Chipotle. It was a rather uneventful event ... burritos were consumed (mine was wrapped by a - hopefully - new burrito wrapper ... she did one of the worst jobs I have ever encountered, including ripping a whole in the tortilla of my barbacoa burrito, although I told her it was fine). And, it wasn't a new locale, either, as Jenn, Roy, Tanya and I had visited it previously this trip. But, it was the last trip to Chipotle in Colorado this trip ... so I figured it was of some significance (dad, Tanya, Roy and I had Chipotle in Wheat Ridge after dropping off M&A before taking the tour of the Coors Brewery). And, for anyone interested, Shane is still employed at Seagate and possibly looking to buy a house in the Longmont, CO area in the near future. Other than that, same ole Shane.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment