Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Half brown, half orange

As I've been appointed the official family cat photographer . . . .

Actually, Mom requested pictures of Amie and Gibson, and I caught Amie on camera today, so I thought I would share this with everyone. The Romanian vase in the background is a happy accident that adds interest to the picture. I didn't plant it there. If Amie's showing any especial curiosity or irritation, that's because of the flashing blue light that many of you will recall from your experience with the remote-controlled camera. For some reason she didn't bother to get up and run away, or roll around on the floor, which is her usual reaction when I break out the camera these days.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I wouldn't have recognized her on my own. I didn't remember her distinctive coloring.

Tanya said...

Quand viens-tu en France photographier Tiger?

ET said...

I knew it wasn't Gibson ... that's for sure!