Even after a bowl of cereal for breakfast, 3 servings of Goldfish pretzels (if you haven't tried them, you should) split between PIA and the airport in Memphis, What-a-burger for lunch, some nuts and rocky road candy (thanks, Janice), Mazzio's (pizza and bread sticks) for dinner and a large serving of ice cream to end the day, I woke up this morning down 5-6 pounds from a week ago.
So ... if you want to drop a few pounds (which I didn't, really), go visit Roy, Nicole and Baby Tromble and knock out some projects! Right? You might think that they didn't provide any food for me. Well, that wasn't true.
Thursday night: Pizza and ice cream
Friday: cereal, mango smoothie, Chipotle burrito and dinner at a friend's house
Saturday: Clif bars and donuts, Burger King, and pizza for dinner
Sunday: Eat 'n' Park (why isn't it Park 'n' Eat?) for lunch and Damon's for dinner
Monday and Tuesday were jumbled, but we visited Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Wendy's and Uno's during that time ... unless I put Damon's in the wrong spot
Wednesday: cereal, Chipotle and Longhorn Steakhouse
So, if you are working on projects for Roy and Nicole, you don't have to eat salads for breakfast, lunch and dinner to leave pounds behind, either ... although my Chipotle burritos did have lettuce!
Who's the next volunteer for the Pittsburgh Pound Purge Project?
Friday, August 1, 2008
Packing a few extra? Drop them off in Pittsburgh!
Posted by
ET
at
7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's incredible. I haven't checked the scale - we got rid of ours before moving because the display was starting to fail - no it wasn't showing us numbers we didn't like. But maybe with all the projects in store for us, I can lose the last 15 pregnancy pounds.
I guess that next volunteer would be me. But everything on the house should be done by the time I arrive ... right?
I guess that next volunteer would be me. But everything on the house should be done by the time I arrive ... right?
Post a Comment