Painting the bookshelves in the office turned into a huge nightmare. I like to blame the crappy paint from Sherwin-Williams. Either way, after much effort (by Jenn and myself, and others to supervise kiddos), we finally threw in the towel. Enough is enough ... let's let pros do it.
On the way to pick up the kids yesterday, Jenn called and said that the painters were only available today. So, we spent a couple hours clearing everything out of the office (save the desk and file cabinet) last night. Jenn is boss at work, so I'm home. A guy arrived a little before 9 to do prep work (sanding, hole filling, etc.) It was after lunch that they started painting. They are painting now. Hopefully, they'll be done soon. I have to go fill out my time sheet and pick up the kids!
Stay tuned!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Work in Progress
Posted by
ET
at
12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I guess I'll be the first to inspect the new paint!
Looks pretty good...
Are you happy with the results?
Yeah. It's not perfect, but what is? It is still bare, as we have been letting it dry completely. It seems to have reached that point. So, now we need to find some time to unpack the boxes of books and get stuff organized.
Post a Comment