Or maybe your spam folder.
Secret Santa 2014 stocking assignments have been sent. I ran my script a few minutes ago, and it very happily settled on an assignment that is different for everyone from the last two years. And then I used my other script to mail it to you.
Let me know if you were expecting one but haven't found it, and remember: don't reply to that e-mail, or I'll reluctantly learn your assignment.
6 comments:
Got mine.
Got mine in my inbox. Thanks.
Anything interesting happen at Sunday's open house?
Mike and I got ours. Of course, he actually had to check his email to find it! :)
During the open house we went to Costco, got milkshakes, and went to see the Lego movie. So we don't really know what happened. But the agent in charge said about fifteen people came through.
Got mine - but who is Arnold?
Oops, I must have entered you in the bodybuilders pool by mistake.
Post a Comment