Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Clean hands, chocolate tummy, large print?

I should have made a list, since I put everything in my stocking to use immediately and I might forget something (sorry, Secret Santa). Santa packed hand cleaner to keep me healthy at school, lots of chocolate to keep me healthy in general, tea to relax with, and -- mysteriously -- large print crossword and sudoku! REALLY, Santa? Can't a girl hit 60 without large print? That didn't keep me from tackling the crosswords, however. Also, there was a beautiful shirt for Anwyl. To go out to dinner a couple of nights ago he wore the shirt and I wore a red velour top that Tanya got for me years ago -- I think maybe even while she was living here going to school. It still fits and looks great -- we were going to take a picture but got out of the house without any camera-containing equipment & forgot when we got home...maybe next year Santa could bring some extra memory chips for my head?

3 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

As long as they're memory chocolate chips!

ET said...

Either Jenn or I had Meredith. Glad the shirt is acceptable.

ET said...

The large print was not a comment on your age. We got some of the same for ourselves.