Hopefully, the same morons who are shooting off tons of fireworks aren't the same ones who say "I can't pay my HOA dues because I don't have enough money."
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hopefully, the same morons who are shooting off tons of fireworks aren't the same ones who say "I can't pay my HOA dues because I don't have enough money."
6 comments:
I've never lived in a neighborhood with an HOA, but I suppose it isn't unusual to have this problem.
Ah, yes, I was looking forward to the annual fourth of July fireworks rant.
I heard multiple people died ... two NFL players lost fingers ... lots of people didn't feed the pig ... it is nonsensical.
I heard multiple people died ... two NFL players lost fingers ... lots of people didn't feed the pig ... it is nonsensical.
Yes, it's certainly an annual mass Darwin-award occasion. Did you hear about the guy that died shooting a firework off his head?
Yep. Idiots.
Post a Comment