Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pole Dancing

Sunday morning, Sylvain and I took Maëva down to Géménos to see the cavalcade for their fête. Timéo's mom and dad were riding one of the horses, so we kept an eye out and made sure to wave as they went by. After the parade, we stopped at a friend's bar for a drink. A group of pipers and drummers stopped by to play for awhile. Maëva hung out and danced. At one point, Sylvain invited her to dance with him, but she prefered her pole:

After nap, I took both girls back down to Géménos so Maëva could do a few rides at the fair. She did a mini-roller coaster several times, fished for ducks, and had a pony ride:
Yes, she wore her Izzy blouse for two days straight. I made her take it off Sunday night because it needed to be washed. Now, her birthday bash weekend is finished and it's back to life as usual. Yesterday, she told Sylvain she wished it were her birthday every day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A pony ride! When I was her age I think that alone would have made my year. I hope she always loves her birthdays this much.

ET said...

Who are these unknown people and why are they allowed to post. Must be a weirdo ... the person is obsessed with pony rides.

ET said...

Probably someone from California.

Galen Tromble said...

If everyday was your birthday, you'd live into your 'thousands!'