Wednesday, January 4, 2017

McDonald Christmas Tree, by Roné



We were very low key about Christmas this year but we did have dinner for Anwyl's family at our house Christmas Day. Our tree was the beautiful Advent tree Roné gave me in 1999, pictured here. AND I had a beautiful big stocking filled with wonderful goodies including a cat coloring book and crayons, chocolates, a Sudoku book and maybe even better than chocolate, warm house socks! Thank you, Santa Roné! I was Delinquent Santa, as grading took forever and I didn't get down to thinking about the holiday until the day before. So Christmas 2016 is stretching into 2017 for Sylvain.  I hope I will still be allowed to participate next year. 

5 comments:

ET said...

There has been discussion within the NBT community on potential sanctions.

Rone' said...

I like your style of decorating! I added colored LED lights to a wood (chain saw carved?) tree (about 15" high) I've had for years and put it on the coffee table. I did get out my quilted tree skirt for it to sit on. And I put packages on the table. I also got out my Precious Moments nativity and Precious Moments Santa collection. But that's about it. I guess I should take a picture before I put it away.

Meredith Tromble said...

Would love to see a picture.

Galen Tromble said...

Looks nice!

Tanya said...

Sylvain has been very gracious about his missing stocking. You're lucky as I probably would have complained!