Thursday, January 19, 2017

Plans for Friday the 20th?

Jenn and I are going skiing. You?

14 comments:

Nicole Tromble said...

If we had a television, we'd tune into something other than Trump (there is a small protest to hurt his TV ratings).

ket said...

Creating a website? Cooking? Scanning? Any of the myriad items on my list? Whatever I choose?

Janice said...

Picking the boys up and having a fun afternoon/evening

ET said...

Uh oh. If he's mad about TV ratings, then he might persecute Hollywood. That would be awful, as they are already one of the most persecuted groups on the planet.

ET said...

I'm sure you'll do whatever you choose ... there are any number of ways that could turn out.

ET said...

Don't hurt yourself, they're getting pretty heavy.

ET said...

Don't hurt yourself, they're getting pretty heavy.

Rachel said...

I'm going to school!

ET said...

That sounds like a very good idea, Rachel.

Meredith Tromble said...

My un-plan -- baby a back spasm. I am not kidding -- I was not thinking about politics, actually, having just gotten up, but I think about the time that our country sadly changed hands my back screamed in protest. I write this from a laptop perched on top of the microwave, the only surface in the house at a workable height. Feh.

Meredith Tromble said...

Oh and by the way, have a wonderful time skiing, going to school, making websites, not watching TV! All sound like excellent plans. I was going to march tomorrow but it looks as if I might be writing thank you letters to politicians and public figures who are speaking out about climate change and bigotry instead.

ET said...

Just don't throw rocks at cops, please.

ET said...

Unfortunately, skiing was a bit of a bust. The mountain was socked in with a thick cloud layer about mid-point on the mountain, to the point that it made unfamiliar runs a bit disconcerting, and even familiar runs difficult to navigate. So, we skied for a couple hours and then called it quits for the day.

We did some other productive things (hung more artwork), as well as some less productive things (some our fault, others not).

On the skiing front, Jenn continues to improve, both in control and willingness to ski faster. She navigated a variety of blue runs without incident, even in difficult (because you couldn't see) conditions. We're looking forward to a less difficult day so we can explore more of the mountain.

Tanya said...

I worked all day on an essay about Shakespeare.