Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Good Omen?

Got an email this morning from the poetry professor about my practice exam. He says my grade is excellent, 16/20, and asked if he could share the scan of my essay with the other students. (The average passing grade for the written portion of the agrégation exam is usually around 6/20.) I hadn't even had time to study that subject before the practice exam. Since, I've done a bit of work on it, so I'm hoping this bodes well. The exams are next week from the 7th to the 10th.
On another note, here's a cute picture of Maëva sporting the crown she made at school this year for their annual gâteau des rois celebration:

7 comments:

Rone' said...

Good job, Tanya! Keep up the good work.

Janice said...

Good luck on your exams! I hope you have something nice planned when this is all over because you have really stayed focused on this for a long time. Maeva is so pretty...and she did a nice job on her crown.

Tanya said...

Thanks, Janice. I'm planning a massage, a short trip with Sylvain, lunches with friends and working on other projects. Then after a week or so, it'll be back to studying for the oral exams in June!

Tanya said...

Thanks, Mom! How's your shoulder doing?

Rone' said...

My shoulder is feeling much better than Tuesday.

mt San Francisco said...

You have worked so hard for this. I hope you find yourself in the test enjoying the challenge because you are so well prepared. Will be thinking of you and sending "Ace it!" vibes.

Tanya said...

Thanks, M.