Saturday evening, I took the girls down to a dance show in Roquevaire. It was a recital for kids from three local dance schools to practice their dances for an upcoming competition in Marseille. It was Laureva's first late-night show (it didn't start until 8pm). My friend Jenny's daughter, Rosie, was dancing and there were two other girls we know from the village. When the first dancer came on stage, Laureva said, "Elle est bon!" Here we are, waiting for the show to start:
Sunday afternoon, I took Maëva and Estelle to see a show in Cassis put on by a troupe of teenage dancers from their dance school. It was a fun show called "Heroes" and entirely set to the music of David Bowie. Maëva enjoyed going out to buy candy all by herself at intermission and then politely shared it with a pair of sisters sitting beside us in the front row. She said her favorite dance was the one with the dancers wearing light blue metallic costumes. Unfortunately, I don't remember which song it was set to.
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like 3 happy girls!
Under pressure, I'm sure you could remember.
Ha ha!!
Even though they are close to being absolute beginners, those young (French) Americans are going to be dancing in the street, I'm sure. And, while we aren't all cat people, I'm sure at least one of them is going to be a star, man.
Post a Comment