Saturday, September 16, 2017

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Does not sound appetizing. Did you try it?

ET said...

I'm not following. What is so wrong?

ET said...

Just a waste of good chocolate? I've had raw kale before. It's not the worst thing in the world. If you want to eat kale, or you want to have eaten kale, why not just eat some kale and then have chocolate?

Roy said...

Sesame and pumpkin seeds do NOT go together.

ET said...

Ahhhh.

ket said...

Thanks, Roy!

I did not try it. The store clerk said all the other staff had tried it and reported it was not bad--not a ringing endorsement. She did not try it. I'm not a big fan of kale so combining it with chocolate, seems like, yes, a waste of good chocolate.

ET said...

Does anyone really like kale?

LEAF said...

It's great sauteed with garlic. Lots of garlic.