Thursday, December 28, 2017

Check out my Hedbanz!

Thanks Tanya and Co. We played Hedbanz for the first time tonight. It's simple, but fun. I'm guessing we'll play again before too long!

6 comments:

Meredith Tromble said...

Very cute!

ET said...

Did you notice Andrew has the "I'm a cat" card? So, he's pretending to be a cat.

Roy said...

Our kids play Hedbanz at Flavia's house. I've never seen it, but they sound like they're having fun.

ET said...

It's not easy. I guess once you know what all the things are, it would be easier. One of mine was raccoon. The boys couldn't tell me if it was larger than a golden retriever. I guess Andrew said "maybe a big, fat one."

Tanya said...

Maëva likes it. She discovered it at Maryelle's house in Ardêche this year. She got one for Christmas and the girls were playing it together yesterday. It's true that it's not always easy.

ket said...

Is it kind of like charades in reverse? I KNEW Andrew was doing cat pose as soon as I saw the pic.