Saturday, December 23, 2017

Home for the Holidays

I arrived home from Australia late on Tuesday. I was on the Ketchikan-Sitka milk run but we derailed in Ketchikan with an unlit wingtip light and no part. Fortunately, I was able to grab one of the few seats on the last flight through. Arrived 3 hours late and without a checked bag but enjoyed the one less up and down by skipping Sitka. Bag arrived safely by taxi the next morning.

I started right in on sorting and ridding stuff. I've got a month to toss or find new homes or storage for all but two suitcases and a tote bag's worth. Pleased with the progress so far.

Here's a few pics from Noosa where the Christmas weather is all backwards.





2 comments:

Rone' said...

That weather looks fine to me!

mt San Francisco said...

Especially like the happy sister pic!