Anwyl and I have been going for haircuts together since our stylist is in San Francisco...when we got spruced up Friday, I went for a shorter look with bangs. I like it, but as you can see when he layered the sides the darker top layer of hair went and now it looks more full-on grey. Someday maybe I'll get to the nice silver color Anwyl is sporting. Or maybe I'll just dye it all pink.
Sunday, October 1, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dye it all pink!
Lookin' good!
So far my haircut is still in the pondering stage.
I vote for purple!
Steven, our stylist, was also plumping for the uncombed look -- "just run your finger through it," he said. Not so sure that's going to work for me, although I have been trying it. Somehow his fingers do something different than mine.
Post a Comment