I flew with the boys to Oklahoma on Sunday. Our flight left at 7:55 so we were up at 5. Rachel drove us to the airport. Mom met us at Will Rogers and we stopped for lunch on the way back to her house, then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at home. It was rainy.
Colin brought along his violin to practice. Eric brought his school iPad for Reflex math. Both have already seen use.

7 comments:
Well, I'm behind. I didn't know that Colin was playing violin.
Did you get an OK postcard at the airport?
They got 4 postcards ... a bit of competition for Max.
Cool. I think that makes Max, Meredith and Roy tied for four each! Though Max's are from four different places, so perhaps that puts him in the lead? No, no, it's not a competition. Thanks to everyone who has sent or will send some.
I think the Oklahoma ones are from Mom, we just acquired them for her. We got two Seattle postcards a while back, but haven't sent them yet.
Much appreciated! Enjoy your week in OK. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Colin started violin in the elementary school music program this fall. It's once a week and they've missed a couple Fridays, so he's only had a handful of lessons so far.
Post a Comment